Askoll Pure Xl

View attachment 65477
Hey mate,
any chance you got some more pics?

Some pictures of the aquarium. If you let me know which bit you're interested in a can take some more.View attachment 65477

Thanks, looks great!
Ordered the L version same as yours but 56 cm instead of 76.

Something i probably should have asked before ordering; how is the noise level? Planning to put this one in my room...

No problem.
I'm sure you will be happy with it.

Mines silent

Hi. I bought the xl a few weeks ago now but I seem to be having a few problems with the light timer. Have you had any?

Hi. I bought the xl a few weeks ago now but I seem to be having a few problems with the light timer. Have you had any?

I've got the L version, works just fine for me :)

I think mine is working alright now. It some how messed it up when I manually turned the light off and back on when adding new fish.

This my sound like a stupid question but I've only been keeping fish since September. But should the column where the pump sits be push in to the gravel. I have moved all the gravel out the way so that it is not.

This my sound like a stupid question but I've only been keeping fish since September. But should the column where the pump sits be push in to the gravel. I have moved all the gravel out the way so that it is not.

I was unsure about this myself when setting up the tank so I left the substrate shallow in the corner where the column sits. However when I moved the pleco over from another tank he did his own feng shui and submerged the column with gravel which doesnt appear to have caused any effects.

What do you both think to the aquariums?

I was unsure about this myself when setting up the tank so I left the substrate shallow in the corner where the column sits. However when I moved the pleco over from another tank he did his own feng shui and submerged the column with gravel which doesnt appear to have caused any effects.

What do you both think to the aquariums?

Yes I am very pleased with it i like the way the filter is all hidden out the way. But I'm still having problems with the light not switching correctly.

I'm at work at the mo but from memory. Push the reset button for a few seconds till the LED flashes and release it to reset any current programme. To set the memory make sure the light is off. Hold down on the on/off button (light comes on) the LED flashes and then push the other button (whilst still holding on/off) for the amount of hours you want to the delay to last. i.e. if you set it at 11am and push the delay once it will come on at 12pm everyday, push it twice and there will be a two hour delay from 11am. Release the on/off button once you have done this and the LED will flash to confirm memory has been programmed.

Whilst the light is on, hold down on/off and repeat the above to set the light to switch off. Hold down on/off till the LED flashes and push the other button 9 times and this will give you 9 hours of light. Let go of the on/off button and the light goes out, LED flashes and you're programmed.

Hope this helps. Instructions are in the book and a must admit it took a couple a cups of tea and a bit of experimenting before I cracked it.

I'm at work at the mo but from memory. Push the reset button for a few seconds till the LED flashes and release it to reset any current programme. To set the memory make sure the light is off. Hold down on the on/off button (light comes on) the LED flashes and then push the other button (whilst still holding on/off) for the amount of hours you want to the delay to last. i.e. if you set it at 11am and push the delay once it will come on at 12pm everyday, push it twice and there will be a two hour delay from 11am. Release the on/off button once you have done this and the LED will flash to confirm memory has been programmed.

Whilst the light is on, hold down on/off and repeat the above to set the light to switch off. Hold down on/off till the LED flashes and push the other button 9 times and this will give you 9 hours of light. Let go of the on/off button and the light goes out, LED flashes and you're programmed.

Hope this helps. Instructions are in the book and a must admit it took a couple a cups of tea and a bit of experimenting before I cracked it.

Yeh that sounds like what I've been doing. But once programmed like u said the lights goes out. But I've been turning them back on By pressing the button and I'm not sure if that's been messing it up.

Yesterday it was 2pm so I wanted the lights to come on at 12pm so I held the button down and pressed the hour button 22 times and wanted the lights to go off at 10pm so pressed the button 8 times and lights go out. Then I turned them on manually as they should be on.

hmmmm I dont see why it wouldn't work. I would suggest trying to set the programme at 11am and then wait for the programme to kick in at 12pm. If nothing happens then I would consult the retailer you brought the aquarium from.

hmmmm I dont see why it wouldn't work. I would suggest trying to set the programme at 11am and then wait for the programme to kick in at 12pm. If nothing happens then I would consult the retailer you brought the aquarium from.

Yeh I will try in the morning.

Thanks

Hi, I've seen these at a local MA, can't find many other/online stockists in the UK, where did you purchase yours?

Thank's, looking at the M for my first aquirium, close to choosing the larger Fluval Edge until seeing this, any opinions/advice? Do MA carry the Askoll accessories etc, did'nt see them in my local one, also would like the robofood unit etc.

Cheers.

Most reactions

Back