Arowana Tank

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

christianflores

Reaction score
Hello, i have 5 23" Silver Arowanas and a 18" Black jardini 3 21" Black Arowana in a 600 gallon fish tank that i have.I was wondering what else i could i put in the tank with them? Or if i cant put any other fishes in their with them i am wondering what i could put into my 400 gallon fish tank which has 10 flowerhorns in them?The filtration system i am using in the 600 gallon tank is 3 Fx5 canister filters and for the 400 i am using 2 Fx5 canister filters =D

Is there no pics of your tanks or fish anywhere on the internet???? Also your profile says you have 4 300g tanks????

lets see some pics of the tank
Sorry camera is busted and when i get a new one ill add the pics of the tank =)

What are the dimensions of the 600 gallon??!

Drew
Hey Drew,
Well the dimensions of the 600 galllon is 96"x48"x30"

im not saying you dont have a 600g tank but their are so many people about on forums who find the need to lie about tank size

my advice to you is borrow a cam from someone and take some pics this is 2007 and most people have a digi cam even on their phone you will get better help and replys if you prove you have a 600g

not saying you need to prove anything but it will do you a fav if you post pics

So many people with big tanks and expensive fish seem to be very clumsy with their cameras :shifty:

So many people with big tanks and expensive fish seem to be very clumsy with their cameras :shifty:

:lol:

And he's only 15 or so...

Not saying there arent many 15 year olds with 4 300 gallon tanks tho :whistle:

Maximus
lol, Thats why I wanted to know the dimensions but that could be figured out easily. I am a skeptic also until I see it.

Drew

:lol:

And he's only 15 or so...

Not saying there arent many 15 year olds with 4 300 gallon tanks tho :whistle:

Maximus
lol, Thats why I wanted to know the dimensions but that could be figured out easily. I am a skeptic also until I see it.

Drew

When did I say I was a skeptic? :shifty:

I would like to see that impressive arrowana collection though ;)

(See what I did there?!)

Maximus

The guy is an idiot what is it with compulsive lyers on here pretending to have things that they just dont have???

their are soooo many people like this about on fish forums

i dont know why they do it do they think we will treat them any better because they have a real big tank

we all love the same hobby doesnt matter if we have a 20g girley planded tank or a 1000g tank with a shark in it :shifty:

the 1st person i met on forums like this was pacu boy/silverdoller boy chould be the same person for all i know

Most reactions

Back