Arghhhhhhh

Denk15

Reaction score
this post is about as relevant as a fart in a hurricane but i wanted to vent my anger to not having a big tank

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats better........i cant afford a big tank :( so cant have the type and quantity of fish i want :(

anyhooo

ciao

this post is about as relevant as a fart in a hurricane but i wanted to vent my anger to not having a big tank

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

thats better........i cant afford a big tank :( so cant have the type and quantity of fish i want :(

anyhooo

ciao

I know how you feel, I only have a tiny tank and I get really frustrated. I can't get a bigger one till I move out. I also have the added tease that my g/f has a much bigger tank and gets all the nice fish :(

Don't worry, keep an eye out for second hand bargins. We got our 66 gal with heater, external filter and stand for £120 which was quite reasonable for that size :)

Don't worry, keep an eye out for second hand bargins. We got our 66 gal with heater, external filter and stand for £120 which was quite reasonable for that size :)

I just hope one day I can get enough space to keep the fish I want.

I've really taken a liking for MBU puffers recently. They are gorgeous!!!

ye i want some pleco's and theres no way i can fit them in my 20 gal lol

ill have to keep searching ebay for a bargain ;)

i hear ya. i feel like i'me gonna die if i don't get an arrowana and oscar soon

I remember getting my 20gal last year thinking *coooore... thats big!* I've now had a 47gal for about 4 months and I'm thinking its just too small :lol:

Yeah dont you just hate not having a large fish tank. :p

Picture375-1.jpg

I know how you feel, mine is only 66 gallon. I'd love to have a proper tank. One worthy of a king. I only want the one. Is that to much to ask?

you could put a couple of rubber-lipped plecos in a 20g, as long as your not over stocked and have excellent filtration.

Yeah dont you just hate not having a large fish tank. :p

Picture375-1.jpg

Its bloody awfull isnt it

post-585-1190323070.jpg

you 2 are just mean lol rubbin ya big tanks in my face :p

you could put a couple of rubber-lipped plecos in a 20g, as long as your not over stocked and have excellent filtration.

ive never heard of those to be honest......but (i may be wrong) i always thought that plecs are bottom dwellers, and because i have a tall tank there isnt much of a bottom to my tank lol and my red tailed shark fish seems to control all of the bottom of the tank :(

maybe soon ill win the lottery and have a specially built huuuuuuge fish tank ;)

Most reactions

Back