Arghhh #### Why?!

me too :D just gonna keep him in the plastic tank for a few more days, lets hope i dont fall over it again like i did last nite, needless to say my other half didnt even notice id fallen over he was in la la land lol

me too, lil bugger gave me a right ol scare!!

fingers crossed he continues to recover at the rate he is:)

Eeep! Hows he doing, that would be a big scare. When I got tyson(rip) he layed on his side for days and then finally perked up.

Glad to hear he's doing well Phoe :good: . How is Sherby doing?

hes doing great honey

swimming around like a looney all day lol, he is sooooo gorgeous :D

I need to rehome a male ct :(

my mums ct male, shes now letting me take him as hes being torn badly

Now I do appologize for intruding in your submitted topic here, but being technologically handicapped (not completely up to date with computer protocol/techniques) I've managed (by elimination) to sort out how to reply to these "posted topics", but to post/submit/display or add a new post is still beyond my comprehension. Will appreciate if one of your perusers can guide me step by step and very slowly how to post my own "post" in the "new posts" window. Sorry for this unethical intrussion, but I have a query that's been bugging me for the last 15 years.

LOL- Just select the forum that matches your topic, and click 'New Topic' at the top right of the screen. Away you go!!

hmmmm so do i divide another tank and make room for my mums betta?

Most reactions

Back