are all the "rules" really important?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the best thread I have read in a long time. Interesting and funny.

Superb. :lol: B)

just looked at your profile Paul and I am soooo jealous. I want a 5 foot tank!!! Well actually I just want a whole room as a tank with some scuba gear :D (on a side note, I always thought you were older...more like in your 30's lol :*) )

houndour said:
just looked at your profile Paul and I am soooo jealous. I want a 5 foot tank!!! Well actually I just want a whole room as a tank with some scuba gear :D (on a side note, I always thought you were older...more like in your 30's lol :*) )
cheers.....i'm mature :D

lol.....you guys and your happy fish!

you're all nuts :D

a fish isnt happy or sad and comparsions to more advanced life is daft, what do you lot think when you walk past the fish counter at M&S???? It must be horror!

my minow is happier than your fish .....and no, i cant prove that anymore than you can prove otherwise. he doesnt shoal.....and has no need to.

bottom line is there are 3 animals that contribute to my lounge...dogs, fish and cows. Now the fish isnt as lucky as the dogs who have their picture taken for the wall........but then he is better of than the cow which was skinned for my sofa!

T

This thread was good while it lasted, but that last post by Tiggs finished it off. :/

Perhaps someone else will start something similar in a few days. IMHO, the matter of rules is an excellent one to discuss.

But...............................................trolling is not permitted here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back