Aquastyle 980 Aquarium/cabinet For Sale Now Sold

johnatkin

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've not been on the forum for quite a while for one reason or another but we are in the process of moving and unfortunately can't take our tank with us.

So reluctantly I am offering for sale:-
Equipment make/model/size: Aquastyle 980 Aquarium & Cabinet
Quantity for sale: 1
Reason for Sale: Relocation
Delivery or Collection: Collection
Sales price: £150
Postage & Packaging: N/A

Photograph: Tank1.jpg

This is a link to show the tank in question for specifications etc:-
http://www.aquaone.co.uk/aquastylelarge.php

It is the type and size as the one on the far right hand side and cabinet is in beech finish as shown. It is around about 4 years old and in good condition and still in use at the moment.

I also have a full power head assembly set up spare that has never been used. I bought it in case the one that came with it packed in but it never has.

Cheers
John

Hi, what colour stand/tank is it?? Also what is your postcode so I know whether its worth my while to collect?
Thanks

Sorry I just read this again and must have missed when you said beech.

Hi, what colour stand/tank is it?? Also what is your postcode so I know whether its worth my while to collect?
Thanks

Sorry I just read this again and must have missed when you said beech.
Hi. It's the same colour wood finish that is shown in the link, a pale beech. My postcode is DN14 5HG.

Thought I'd add a bit more info...

Tank:
Size: Depth = 47cm Height = 60cm Length = 98cm
Volume: 215 litres
Filtration: Wet & Dry trickle
Glass thickness 6mm

Cabinet
(Beech finish)
Size: Depth = 47cm Height = 76cm Length = 98cm

The trickle top filter provides great water quality and total ease of maintenance. To change your filter media you will hardly get your hands wet.
State of the art curved glass for unspoilt viewing from all angles. No ugly corner seams.

I also ran an internal filter for extra water movement for years but that packed in a few months back. The wet and dry filter has an excellent volume surface area for bacterial build up.

I also have a full unused replacement powerhead fixture for the aquarium which has never been used included in the price.

Heater

5 decent sized pieces of bogwood

We've only just put our house on the market so there's no rush really.

We just want it sold before we move which may take months.

I have someone coming to pick to bulk of the fish stock up tomorrow for free but still have Toby, my Royal Panaque up for sale under the Livestock section. We love him to bits but don't think he will make the move alive and it would mean setting the tank up instantly when we get there which is why we decided to sell the whole set-up.

We've only just put our house on the market so there's no rush really.

We just want it sold before we move which may take months.

I have someone coming to pick to bulk of the fish stock up tomorrow for free but still have Toby, my Royal Panaque up for sale under the Livestock section. We love him to bits but don't think he will make the move alive and it would mean setting the tank up instantly when we get there which is why we decided to sell the whole set-up.

Ok :). If it's still up for sale when I am back from my holiday then I'll have a trip down for it :). I'll maybe PM you my details and you can let me know if it sells before I get back from my hols :)

There is no rush as we need to find a home for Toby before we sell the tank anyway.

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?/topic/364421-royal-panaque-pleco-for-sale/

I'll let you know, otherwise it’s yours :)

John

Most reactions

Back