Aquascaping Website

Which is the most appealing website domain/title to you?

• aquatank

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • scapetropica

• scapetropic

• aquatropical

• tropicalscape

• tropicscape

• plantedscape

• Total voters

Andeekaii

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I currently run a website selling products aimed at aquascapers, it is new and not yet well established.
I have decided to change the name to something more appealing - and would like ideas from you guys, after all, you will be my future customers.

Please vote for your favourite name, and please feel free to suggest better names (although a lot of names are not available to register for a domain). I will add new suggestions to the poll.

I am not here to advertise or plug my website, simply just to get some ideas on the name. B-)

Thanks, Andy

Thanks for the votes so far.

Some reasons, why you voted for the name you did, would help too :good:

Andy

I voted for aquascaper cos it has a nica ring to it and whenever I search online I never use the word tank I always use aquarium so that's me half way between the two, nice ring to it and aqua is in there.

Or if it's available I'd call it aquascapers :)

Aquascaper - as it's probably a target keyword..... ;) :good: :good: ;)

Definitely aquascaper! Grab the domains quick =0)

Aquascaper is ok, doesn't really sound like a business IMO. can you tell us a bit more? Products etc? Just so we can have a think for you...

I sell glassware (diffusers, drop checkers etc), also heating, filtration, wave makers. Soon to add lumminaires, fertilisers, co2 equipment etc.
Basically everything you need for a planted tank (minus the plants). Unfortunately plantedtanks has already been taken :p

Ok Er,

The Planted Place (TPP) - for all planted needs

PlanTank - sort of catchy

Green Tweezers - like green fingers (gardening)

Natural Aqua - flows nice? Say it fast lol

These are just off the top of my head, make a brand name, aquascaper is good for keywords (doesnt quite work like that with search engines anymore) but you should think less common maybe, put aquascaping in your slogan if need be

aquascaper is good for keywords (doesnt quite work like that with search engines anymore

It's certainly complicated, but I wouldn't say it doesn't work like that...

Guys, don't worry about SEO, ive been studying it for years and have it under control.
It's just a catchy domain name I would like, preferably with the word aquascape in.

I can't actually get aquascaper as its already registered, so its either:

www.tankscape.co.uk (which i actually think is quite easy to remember)
www.aquascapetank.co.uk

Of those two, go for tankscape! That was my second choice =0)

I've purchased both, but I'm still trying to grab aquascaper!

Can anyone think of anything else catchy with the word aquascape, or scape in? I've tried all I can think of already, most are already taken :shifty:

I like it, I also had simplescape or simplyscape on my brainstorm.

Unfortunately, it's already taken: http://florascape.co.uk/

Most reactions

Back