Aquarium Closedown

drjulesd

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Selling everything in my aquarium as i'm shutting it down due to lack of time.

sensible offers on the items listed please, and collection only sorry.

items to be sold last:

1 x 5ft 370l aquarium on black ash cabinet with substrate, lid and lights and in very good condition apart from a couple of hairline scratches in the front, which aren't noticable unless you're really looking.
1 x fluval 404 (1300lph) needs new impeller shaft (about £9) as intermittent due to temp fix. Stocked with media and pipes
1 x fluval 305(1000lph) with media and pipes.
3 x large powerheads
1 x 200 watt heater
1 x large Rena airpump (twin outlet with variable controls)

£150 worth of various wood (5 pieces), 2 x bogwood (1 massive), 2 monapi wood, and 1 mangrove. All large pieces, will not tint water as been soaked for about 2 years or so!

First to go:

2 x large mature red rainbows (m/f)
1 x 10" gibbicep
1 x royal plec L190
1 x honeycomb plec L51
1 x brown dot plec L006
10 x clown loach (largest being over 6", and 2 smallest at around 3-4", all owned from around 1")
5 x large parrot fish, orange
1 x 10"ish black ghost knife fish
3 x strata loaches
1 x pictus catfish

any pics requested can be sent. Cheers

Hi where are you located in stoke?

Are you splitting the fish or do you want it all go together

I live in biddulph can we come have a look?

hi very intersted in the 404 when there ready how much you looking at?

Hi where are you located in stoke?

Are you splitting the fish or do you want it all go together

I live in biddulph can we come have a look?

Hi, the only fish i'd like to keep in the groups, are the parrots and the loach. They have been with me since juveniles, and i tried separating them once when i bought i rio 180. Stressed! They looked as if they were all about to die after 1 week! always been together since.

Hi again, im interested in a couple of the fish any chance i can come have a look?

Hi, i cant pm you yet. Im still a newbie on here.

Can you please email or pm me when you see this with the prices you are looking in the region of please it would be much appreciated.

Is the 305 in full working order, and still available? What would you want for post and packaging if its available?

Most reactions

Back