Aquaone Advice?

doresy

Sometimes Right, Sometimes Wrong but ALWAYS certai
Reaction score
Ok, so I am going to give you the benefit of my stupidity! :huh: As I have mentioned before I have a very bright AquaOne 850 (155ltr) you know, the one with all the fake plants and modified canopy filter :good: I noticed that half the tanks water surface was accumilating a sort of very fine film...ie no water movement. On just doing my latest water change I was looking at the water return shoot and the extention tube in particular. Realising now (der) that the top end of the lower scoop was the same diameter as the appature in the canopy, this extention was really meant to be used only if you did not intend to fill your tank right to the top. On removing this extention I now have superb water surface movement :lol: The only downfall of this make of tank is the lack of instructions on assembling the hood filter system. Being the sort of person that , when faced with a box of bits, I have to find where the all go.
Ok, so 99.9% of you AquaOne owners knew that but if it helps just one other person on my level then I am 0.01% less of a novice ^_^

Thanks for that, I just set up my 850 today and think its a bit noisey, removing the extension tube should help, i'll try it tomorrow :good:

Most reactions

Back