AquaBid

I think that generally the seller gives you the email of the transshipper and you contact them, but the best person to ask would be a seller who uses a transshipper ;)

Just a heads up, the cost of shipping from the transshipper can easily be $15-30. I wanted to make sure you were aware of that, otherwise it would be a rather nasty surprise ;)

Should started at $38 a pair for express mail. :lol:
Better check out who is the usa transhipper too. See which one closer to you too. :) Mine is Linda at Colorado and she just had a shipment to USA on july 4. :) (My bettas and a baby flowerhorn are in this shipment) If you know which one the seller going to send, you don't have to contact the usa transhipper. They will contact you. :D

nashnut said:
Thanks for the info.... the first step is to win the auction.
I think your first step should be to find out if you can actually legally import the fish (if you're outside the USA), before trying to win a bid.

:) Thanks again for all the info... he's got transhipper's in Australia, Canada and the U.S. so that's not a problem. No shocks... I ship them out myself but on a priority basis right now. I would prefer the faster methods myself though.

I'm also looking into getting some kuhli loaches which I know will be about $40 to ship for six little guys costing a total of $7.00. Reminds me of the current gas prices here ... $2.55 a gallon for regular. So over inflated

Most reactions

Back