Aqua Style 620T Marine Set Up - Can Be Changed To Tropical

rob_cool1

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hey guys, unfortunately for financial reasons I've got to sell my marine tank
sad.png

It's a black Aqua Style 620T, hold about 120-130l, 2ft wide x 2ft tall x 1ft deep. Also have the black stand too.

It has had a new light unit about 10 months ago under warranty with 1 moonlight blue and 1 sunlight bulb. I have the standard tropical ones that haven't been used much.

Also included is:
Aquamanta EFX 200 external filter. about 10 months old, been so good and reliable, much better and quieter than the standard trickle filter the tank comes with. I have had to modify the original filter box for the external filters pipes.
Kent marine nano skimmer, 8 months old, great condition.
Aquamanta 200w heater, about 11 months old, great condition.
Aqua internal 200 filter i have as a backup in case the main one goes, filters almost new. Just over a year old.
200lpr wavemaker, for this size tank it flows the water around really well without stressing the corals out. 4-5 months old.

Also I'l throw in:
standard bulbs (as mentioned above)
ph test kit
1/2 a pot of 100g Rowaphos (half is in the bag in the external)
a thermometer
a timer for the lights
x2 25l water containers

This is what the tank currently looks like, the rest of the water and the gravel/sand will be taken out.
IMAG1569.jpg

This is the best pic i had when it was marine, this was in the dark with just the blue light:
IMG_20131103_212954.jpg

And if you wanted to convert it back to tropical, this was one of the last pics i took before i changed to marine:
IMG_20130316_205808.jpg

I'm looking for around £200 for everything but I'm open to offers.

Pick up only from Worthing, West-Sussex area. 

If you'd like any more info or have any questions then please ask :)

Thanks for looking!

Rob Cool

Bump - £150 for the lot
smile.png
comment if you need more info etc

Most reactions

Back