05062010661.jpg

20092010912.jpg

Aqua One Aquastyle 380 Aquarium technical details
Available Tank colours: Silver
Dimensions Tank: 38 W x 46 H x 25 D cm
Water Capacity: 34 L
Lighting: 1 x 11W PL lamps
Powerhead: 400 L/hr
Filtration: 1 x Carbon Cartridge with Filter Wool + 1 x Sponge Pad + Ceramic Noodles
Supplied: Includes tank only.

The tank comes complete with:
3 white cloud mountain minnows
1 Male betta
1 BN plec

The tank has around 7kg of black sand
4 plants at the front (not sure on name)
3 grass like plants at the back
1 moss ball
a few other plants
2 pieces of bog wood
1 small net
a little bit of food
tap water conditioner
glass magnet
plant food

The tank is used as a coldwater tank but i do have a heater if need be. The tank has a new filter which was replaced about 6 months ago. The filter has lots of bio rings and a sponge and has been running for quite a long time. so no cycling issues.

I am only selling as i have a 5foot tank which takes up mose of my time.

The following details have been taken from another site.

The Aqua One Aquastyle 380 Aquarium is the epitome of design style, with curved glass to the front corners which has proved to be an extremely popular feature with owners around the world. Only the highest quality floated glass is used for maximum clarity and strength, and seamless viewing is achieved by the curved corners at the front of the tank. However, the main attraction of the Aqua One Aquastyle 380 Aquarium is the wet and dry filter system built into the hood, which provides excellent biological, mechanical and chemical filtration and reduces the technical equipment in the tank. This system is biologically far more capable than the internal filters normally found on small to medium sized aquaria, due to the higher oxygen intake capabilities of an open system compared to those belonging to a submerged system. Maintenance of the filters is child's play. No immersing your hand in the aquarium to remove difficult internal filters. You simply open the lid and (with the pump switched off) remove and clean the media cartridges. This style of filtration has also proven to be extremely efficient on salt water systems for the removal of water pollutants and the maintenance of good water quality in your tank.

Most reactions

Back