Apology

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Great Lakes

Always do right, not popular...
Reaction score
Hi fellow marine mates. Great Lakes here.

I had a few disasters and a couple of near misses this summer, so I had to take a pass for a while.

To all the new faces, welcome!

The marine section here seems to have grown rapidly. A trend I have been noticing everywhere.

I must apologize to all the newbies to saltwater for any delays in answering posts, and a big thanks to ste2k3 and others for keeping up.

I have a request to make of all fellow marinists. Please try to edit your sig to show your setup. As all experienced marine keepers know, this info is invaluable and far more important to know than in the freshwater world to answer questions.

This will result in quicker, and more accurate replies.

thanks, Dave

No apologies needed, your advice (and of those other experienced marine keepers) is worth its weight in gold, literally and its free advice to boot! :D

I've been lurking in here for a few months now, may go marine in 12-18 months, I'm currently on a steady learn with my GSPs as they grow..... and have learnt oodles of stuff here.

I think Navarre deserves a mention too..... poor chap seems to have been sucked into the great vacuum you absence left behind, but his answers have been full and detailed even for the newbes :lol:

"near misses?" with your tanks? hope all is well now.

i dont know was i here befor you were gone? oh well... i have a 10G and a 75G

PS: is this a new smilly? :drool: lol i just noticed it...

Hey "great lakes" you did not mention what your near misses were, or maybe you'd rather not?

Nothing serious I hope.

Most reactions

Back