Anyone tried TRIMARs mail order service?

GlennLikesFish

Reaction score
I've heard about TRIMAR and i've had a look on their website and their prices look very good. Has anyone tried their mail order service and is it any good? Did the fish arrive alright, in good condition etc. Thanks for any replies :)

I have never personally used Trimar myself though i have heard from people who have, i have heard that they are very good, the fish healthy, well packaged, but have also heard from 3 people that all lost fish after 3 days too, so mixed advice, though i have bought fis from an lfs before and 3 days later they have died, so i probably isn't anything to do with trimar.

Glenn,

Used Tri-Mar on many occasions and have had nothing but good results. All fish survived the journey and appeared reasonably unstressed. After careful acclimation (open the box in subdued lighting and follow the guidelines included) I did not lose any fish. I have got some really top quality fish from Tri-Mar.

Worth noting that the web site is never fully up to date and if you are lookign for something in particular which isn't listed you should give them a ring or e-mail them and they may well be able to get it.

Cheers, Eddie

i think Ryan has used them, maybe this will catch this post, and he can clarify

Most reactions

Back