anyone please help betta

I can't see anything on the picture. Post a video so we can see him and his breathing
he's not coming out of the pineapple so its hard to get a video of it, he will come up for air at the surface every so often but then back down

he's not coming out of the pineapple so its hard to get a video of it, he will come up for air at the surface every so often but then back down

i got 2 videos its saying the file format is not allowed and only gave me picture formats?

You might have contaminated the tank when you cleaned it. Do a big (75%) water change and gravel clean the substrate every day for a couple of days and see if it helps.
Make sure any new water is free of chlorine/ chloramine before it's added to the tank.

You might have contaminated the tank when you cleaned it. Do a big (75%) water change and gravel clean the substrate every day for a couple of days and see if it helps.
Make sure any new water is free of chlorine/ chloramine before it's added to the tank.
What do you think could contaminate it? I don't want to use the same cleaning stuff if that's the case?? I just cleaned 50% again today this morning after his condition was realized.

What do you think could contaminate it? I don't want to use the same cleaning stuff if that's the case?? I just cleaned 50% again today this morning after his condition was realized.
What "cleaning stuff" did you use? Unless there's something specific that requires some decon protocol, cleaning involves merely rinsing with running water.

Most reactions

Back