Anyone Know And Good Saltwater Fish Stockist

littleme1969

Fish Herder
Reaction score
Well Ive totally drwn a blank on this.. The place I have used before has minimal stock at stupid prices and no choice what so ever. Anyone know anywhere near York that has a good reputation and good choice ?

Well, if you can get yourself up to Gateshead, there is cyberaquatics...
http://www.cyberaquatics.com
From York, it's probably around a 140 mile round trip...head out on the A59, hit the A1(M), should take about an hour to get up there.... Chris Kirby runs it; he and his staff are extremely knowledgeable, and very enthusiastic! :good:

Cant think of any in the York area, there are quite a few around Leeds, The Reef Ranch is ment to be excellent. (If my memory serves me correctly, I lived in Bradford for quite a number of years) You need to get a Dayrover ticket. LOL

reef ranch is in leeds and a v good shop, also a bit out of the way but interfish in ossett is well worth a visit. don't know anywhere closer though, sorry :dunno:

theres paws for thought on york road, (a64) just outside of leeds town centre.

the stock they have in can vary from the rather mundane clowns and yellow tags to things i`ve never seen or heard of before. give it a try and if the guy who serves you is called duncan tell him i sent ya

Most reactions

Back