Anyone Interested In My Fry Before I Take Them To Auction?

constantine03

Fishaholic
Reaction score
There's an auction with the local fish exchange this coming Saturday, and I'm planning to take my fry there and sell them. I just want to make sure that no one on here's wanting any before I take them. They're mostly cambo/purply-pink bodied with red/blue/purple blended fins. I have some steel blue males, a couple melanos...females are about the same...a few marbled girls, some light bodied females to match the males, and some that look like they carry the melano gene. Let me know soon so I don't sell them all if someone's wanting some (only U.S. though).

CAFE auction eh? There's at least one carload of Greenwater members going down there, don't know if I'll make it though.

edited...the auction is actually Saturday (boy, do I have trouble with keeping my dates straight!)...so I need to know asap. I'll be taking pictures tonight for those who've PM'd me. I'll post them in my spawn log as well. TY!

Spawn Log

edited...the auction is actually Saturday (boy, do I have trouble with keeping my dates straight!)...so I need to know asap. I'll be taking pictures tonight for those who've PM'd me. I'll post them in my spawn log as well. TY!

Spawn Log
ohhhh yes please :good: :lol: :lol: i wish

Me too...too many of you guys are over the pond. If you were here, I'm sure I'd have no problem finding new homes!

Me too...too many of you guys are over the pond. If you were here, I'm sure I'd have no problem finding new homes!
there used to be loads of people on here from the states but as the numbers of british members increased very fast in a short period of time they vanished :blink: I dont think they liked us :lol: :lol: , its so bad here that you couldnt get bettas in the uk for money or love, hence why we are all breeding them like nutters now :hey:

Most reactions

Back