Anyone Got Any Opinons On The Fluval Roma 125

babybell911

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with the fluval roma 125tank? My mum wants one but I wnat to check it's a decent tank before we go out and buy one.
Thanks in advance x

I can't fault the filters on those, but I don't use any of the other kit supplied

HTH
Rabbut

ok thanks! i just wanted to make sure they dont have a tendency to leak or anything disasterous like that!

We've got a Roma 240 and 90, and are very happy with them; did a lot of research before buying, and felt they were the best available at that price point.

Our 240 came with an external filter (Fluval 305, I think), which we liked, but the 90 (and relevant to you) and the 125 come with internal filters, which you may or may not want to replace with an external.

i have one , i cant fault it at all . i would definately reccommend , and buy one again if i was going to purchase another tank

Well it was all a bit of a palava really. The only place we can get them is pets at home so we went to the aylesford one and they didn't haveany. But they rang ahead to the chatham branch who said they had them so we went to there and they had three cabinets but no tanks! Which wasn't very useful. So we went all the way to Swallow aquatics but couldn't find any there so then we went to notcutts and ended up getting a aqua one cabinet and a juwel rio 125 tank. So after 5 hours of driving around she didn't get the tank she wanted anyway! But still it looks nice. I'll get pictures online when she gets it set up. xx

i ordered mine on seapets website , for £199 including cabinet and filter , heater and some other stuff . i should of posted really before about it , i guess its too late now lol

Well it was all a bit of a palava really. The only place we can get them is pets at home so we went to the aylesford one and they didn't haveany. But they rang ahead to the chatham branch who said they had them so we went to there and they had three cabinets but no tanks! Which wasn't very useful. So we went all the way to Swallow aquatics but couldn't find any there so then we went to notcutts and ended up getting a aqua one cabinet and a juwel rio 125 tank. So after 5 hours of driving around she didn't get the tank she wanted anyway! But still it looks nice. I'll get pictures online when she gets it set up. xx

Seapets.com

Excellent service, cheap prices, free delivery.

Got mine from Seapets this weekend, £210 for tank, cabinet and starter kit.

All looks very good and in my opinion (and 12 hours of intensive research by my girlfriend ! ) its a great buy.

All I need now is fishies :cool:

Also got mine from Seapets (which took over 2 weeks for delivery, due to being out of stock) but I cant fault the tank. I upgraded the filter to a Fluval 205 external.

Most reactions

Back