Anyone Got 10k?

hmmmmm i've 10k coming next yr for the deposit on my next house, i could just get an enormous tank instead and live in it :good: sure the cats would love it! :D

Imagine the size of the magfloat you'd need though :lol: and I don't fancy the water changes either :blink:

Arfie

It would be fairly low maintanence because of the size of the tank. Bigger tanks generally require less maintanence!!

I would keep a David Blaine in mine!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Id keep a mermaid XD

seriously though...it would be amazing!! just imagine the amount of fish!

Would be cool for somthing like a restaraunt or display in a shop.

Sounds way big for a house though!!

I saw a topic earlier with a set up 16' tank and it had a HUGE shoal of cardinals. It looked great!

it's only 3 feet wide, so you would have a massive tank that is resticted to 18-24" fish really.

Could keep a anumber of rays in there I guess.

Don't think you could have a nano reef though, since the cut-off for nano is usually between 20-30 gallons.

Could make a mean FOWLR tank though. Not sure I fancy buying 500kg of LR though...

I would keep a whole ecosystem in it and just let it run its course with filters and stuff mind you. wouldnt it be cool to just keep a bunches of shoals of fish and stuff that eat fish and provide places for each to breed safely and just let it run its course, put it in some shed and check it every few days and after a few years you wont even be able to count the amount of fish, not to mention algae. YIKES!!!!!

Most reactions

Back