Anyone Bought From These?

The price on the fish are good :drool:
Are you thinking of getting some off them.
If so let us know what they are like do deal with :good:

some of those prices really do seem to good to be true dont they! i second this has anyone used them cuz a list is forming in my head now :shout:

it looks tempting, nice looking site, good to see photos of fish next to names, dyed parrots abit off putting though makes me think its dodgey. i've ordered from trimar and tropical fish 4u and been very pleased and got my discus online but saw photos of actual fish, but i always worry about getting larger fish online as colours and quality do vary, be nice if they put photos of the actual fish.
Angel

Looks too good to be true so it probably is !!!. There is no contact number or address either to speak to someone so personally I would rather use fish 4 u or trimar than a company that you can only contact by email. In effect, you are giving your money to a total stranger unlike a reputable store that you can contact by phone should any problems arise.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
yea its the same person and he takes paypal so if u get screwed over at least u can get your money back through paypal

ive seen him and his prices are really cheap, practically trade, he did used to have a forum on his website, but after a few people said they had d.o.a's and problems he removed the whole forum section, i think hes a bit dodgey personally, he says it takes 2 weeks to deliver, so he doesnt have the fish in stock, and theres no size indications as to what you will receive either, plus if he imports and ships out in the same week, there could be any problems with the fish. im not just saying that as hes competition to us either :rolleyes:

people mentioned pictures of actual fish, if anyone wants a fish off of our website, i can email a picture of the specific fish if you want :D

cow.jpg

rocknaso.jpg

pictures arent too great i need to buy a macro lens

Looks too good to be true so it probably is !!!. There is no contact number or address either

Just got this info from whois, if it helps -

Domain name:
cheapfish.co.uk

Registrant:
cheapmarinefish.co.uk

Registrant type:
Not supplied

Registrant's address:
19 Shearers Place
Sutton Coldfield
West Midlands
B75 5UN
United Kingdom

Registrant's agent:
Easily Limited t/a easily.co.uk
URL: http://www.easily.co.uk

Relevant dates:
Registered on: 11-May-2006
Renewal date: 11-May-2008
Last updated: 13-Apr-2007

Registration status:
Registered until renewal date.

Name servers:
ns1.openhosts.com
ns2.openhosts.com

he stocks braqckish fish as well! oh i dunno im in 2 minds :lol:

Sounds too cheap to be a wise idea. If shipping wasn't so expesive for live fish, then I'd say try it with a few fish a quarantine tank, but it's just not worth it to pay so much in shipping and end up with sickly/dead fish. I'd rather pay more per fish at my LFS, with no shipping, and a 7 or 14 day health garantee (depending on which I buy from) - AND get to personally pick out the colors I like.

Most reactions

Back