Anybody Want To Help?

im picking some up tomorrow, only crowntail b/c the HM and DT aint arrived in th uk yet. your welcome to come a have a good look and introduce yourself, if you like one in particular you can reserve him until hes out of guarantine.
great i'll pop in on saturday. :good: will you be working then at all? how will i know who's you? :huh:

Thanks everyone- Lil fishie you have a PM coming your way. Anyone willing to help do write ups?

Come on, you know you want to! hehe :D

Oh and ibbledibble-Modaz is the elfin-like one! hehe

Hiya Becky,

I was thinking,

Basics of betta care (like housing etc, heating filtration and a brief intro)

Basics of betta breeding (Mainly want this on the site so people see it's not as easy as they think it might be- also because it's a good opportunity for some GREAT pics-got some coming already)

Fancy doing either of those two?

Hiya Becky,

I was thinking,

Basics of betta care (like housing etc, heating filtration and a brief intro)

Basics of betta breeding (Mainly want this on the site so people see it's not as easy as they think it might be- also because it's a good opportunity for some GREAT pics-got some coming already)

Fancy doing either of those two?

I could have a go at the breeding bit if you like?

I have just hatched my first, so I could do a running diary also?

Hi!

This sounds like an awesome project. I was going to type up a betta care sheet for when I start selling/giving away my babies (which will be awhile yet!) so I could get started on that. I also have some pictures, and I am going to take more today, as I just got my bettas from Thailand on Thursday. What do you think about the one in my avatar? He's a halfmoon with rose ends (you can see the rose ends when you see him-I'll see if I can capture that!).

Would this work for you? or is there something else you need? Let me know, I'd really love to help!

*Bethie*

Becky-that would be fab!

Bethie- that would be really nice-I just wanted to use the site to inform people of bettas and their care as well as using it as an online shop for my bettas!

The one in your avatar is beautiful... :drool:

Most reactions

Back