Anybody Want A Flowerhorn?

Synirr

"No one is a failure unless you try"
Reaction score
A breeder sent me some flowerhorns, but the thing is, he sent 3 of each of the two types of fry just incase some were DOA.... only one was, so now I have 5 fry on my hands that I need to find homes for! :crazy:
I'm keeping the juvie he sent and possibly one of the fry... I already know which of the types I prefer, so I'm offering up all three of the other type to anyone who is willing to pay shipping. They are blue dragon kamfa. Shipping would be $6 for Priority (2-3 day, but sometimes takes 4 days), or $20 for Express (1-2 day guaranteed). If it's cold where you are I can only ship Express, as a heat pack will be needed and it won't last 3 days. Take just one or all three, shipping is the same.
(oh, and click here for pics of the oh-so-gorgeous juvie :p)

DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

Here is their father
post-2426-1138256849.jpg

and mother
post-2426-1138256822.jpg

grr, im in the UK :-(

i really want some flowerhorn's :(

u.k though :-( and i don't really have any room for them atm

lucky person who gets them though :)

:good:

my dads large flowerhorn is suffering from swimbladder.....this would be a perfect b-day gift if you still have them...i'm in canada, i'll take all 3....i'll pm you with my address...ship them collect to Toronto please

Hey may I have the Flowerhorns? I have an empty 75gallon tank waiting for them... :) ill pay the shipping via paypal... just email me at [email protected] let me know. Thanks

A breeder sent me some flowerhorns, but the thing is, he sent 3 of each of the two types of fry just incase some were DOA.... only one was, so now I have 5 fry on my hands that I need to find homes for! :crazy:
I'm keeping the juvie he sent and possibly one of the fry... I already know which of the types I prefer, so I'm offering up all three of the other type to anyone who is willing to pay shipping. They are blue dragon kamfa. Shipping would be $6 for Priority (2-3 day, but sometimes takes 4 days), or $20 for Express (1-2 day guaranteed). If it's cold where you are I can only ship Express, as a heat pack will be needed and it won't last 3 days. Take just one or all three, shipping is the same.
(oh, and click here for pics of the oh-so-gorgeous juvie :p)

DSCN1869.jpg

DSCN1871.jpg

Here is their father
post-2426-1138256849.jpg

and mother
post-2426-1138256822.jpg

hey i want them two frys that are of the first pic.. I think they are called Golden P Kamfas :hyper: if i would keep i would keep them.. hahahh :good: so you think i could have em.. PLease?? :D

Lol Paintsn, want them back? :lol:
They're such cuties, wish I could keep them all... but it's not like bettas where I can just put them in a small tank and have however many I want, haha

Lol Paintsn, want them back? :lol:
They're such cuties, wish I could keep them all... but it's not like bettas where I can just put them in a small tank and have however many I want, haha
naw they are yours..but if they have nice heads.. yeah send em back :lol: k just playin.. told you, they in your tank, they yours :good: well cant wait for your updates..hahah..

I can house em all. I have a 125 gallon free up and running with a couple of feeder guppies screwing around in there. I also have tank dividers.

pm me. I can probably send you the money before you send the fish so even if you decide to run off with the money, I won't be responsible for anything

meepster -- You can be damn sure you'd send me the money before I sent the fish, I wouldn't take the chance of shipping them with my own cash and then not get paid, lol. That's how it works. Anyway, they're already taken guys, sorry. The largest one sadly killed the smallest, so there are only two now but they have been separated and are safe.

Kamfa hmmmm.... look at this

dsc048956ux.jpg

Vanz I know you're going to love this.
yeah yeah..you know im a kamfa fan.. hehehhe.. but hey.. thanks for the share.. but you posted this on synirrs's thread.. sorry to derail luv.. but that is a sweet red kamfa.. hey isnt this one on sale on AB??? could we get a side view of this bad boy and ill tell you if i like or not..hahahh.... you could just add it on our Forum.. thanks..

again sorry Luv..

HEY THAT's Arki's Kamfa.. i rated that badboy already..hahhahah

Well I just want to show Synnir how her Kamfa is going to look like if the kok will get big (I know she hates huge koks)

Here's the side view...

I'm selling this by July.

kamfa4zf.jpg

Most reactions

Back