Anybody Live In Cleveland Usa

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

atmmachine816

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
Anybody live by there or in the suburbs like within an hour and know of any good lfs's, I can't find any.

Thanks

Austin

Have you checked out RMS yet? rmsaquaculture.com Or what about Aquarium Adventure in Parma? aquariumadventure.com
Aquarium adventure is my absolute favorite, but RMS has alot of stuff I haven't seen elsewhere and Mike answers all of my emails, which is how I know he will get my sparkling gouramis in on April 17th, and will let me know if I should come right up for them or if they are too shaky when they come in. I regularly drive from Shalersville there (almost into Mantua if you have ever heard of that....about 15 minutes farther away from Cleveland than Streetsboro).

I get all my fish from either RMS Aquaculture or Something Fishy.

RMS has 2 or 3 locations. The one I go to is near the airport. I know there is one in Parma near Pleasant Valley. There might be a store on the east side, not sure though. They have a good selection of fish, but I don't know if I'd say great. I went there two weeks ago looking for dwarf gouramis and they had only one kind that I wasn't interested in. They have a good selection of goldfish, and a fair selection of marine fish. They also have urchins, coral, etc. Even some oddballs such as eels. They also have a great tank and stand selection.

Something Fishy is located on State Rd just north of I480. He specializes in African Cichlids but carries community fish as well. He will also special-order fish for you.

Karl

I get all my fish from either RMS Aquaculture or Something Fishy.

RMS has 2 or 3 locations. The one I go to is near the airport. I know there is one in Parma near Pleasant Valley. There might be a store on the east side, not sure though. They have a good selection of fish, but I don't know if I'd say great. I went there two weeks ago looking for dwarf gouramis and they had only one kind that I wasn't interested in. They have a good selection of goldfish, and a fair selection of marine fish. They also have urchins, coral, etc. Even some oddballs such as eels. They also have a great tank and stand selection.

Something Fishy is located on State Rd just north of I480. He specializes in African Cichlids but carries community fish as well. He will also special-order fish for you.

Karl

I lived in Cleveland for 22 years. It pretty much sucks for LFS. RMS, Petland, Petsmart and pet supplies plus is pretty much it.

If you're willing to order online and get it shipped to you, there's liveaquaria.com and aquabid.com

yeah i live in strongsville and i think RMS is the best petshop... actually it's under new management but it's still good. it's located on pearl road next to rite aide. petsupermarket isn't bad either, located on royalton road in the plaza with target

Have you checked out RMS yet? rmsaquaculture.com Or what about Aquarium Adventure in Parma? aquariumadventure.com
Aquarium adventure is my absolute favorite, but RMS has alot of stuff I haven't seen elsewhere and Mike answers all of my emails, which is how I know he will get my sparkling gouramis in on April 17th, and will let me know if I should come right up for them or if they are too shaky when they come in. I regularly drive from Shalersville there (almost into Mantua if you have ever heard of that....about 15 minutes farther away from Cleveland than Streetsboro).

I checked out Aquarium Adventure's website and it looks pretty sweet. I am going to visit this weekend and see what it's like.

Karl

Let me know how you liked it...we were back again today! Hubby set up a 75 gallon for african cichlids and wants to pretty much stock it fully with juveniles that are way too small for the tank now, but when full grown will fill it out, so he bought a couple more today.

We also stopped in Something fishy today because we just couldn't resist! Great tanks, and I was real impressed when I heard that ALOT of their fish are bred downstairs! Some of the fish hubby would like to have were just too juvenile for him yet, he didn't want to put that small of youngsters in with the 1/2 grown ones! I picked up some of their orange lazer corys...they are beautiful! Will also tell hubby that he will special order!

Most reactions

Back