Any tips on my 5 gallon tanks

And guys I’ll get a good picture of 30 gallon yo show you guys

Here’s a picture of 33 gal
image.jpg

Is pearl weed like monticarlo just grows bigger

yeah I might take that out and should I put some anyubias on thewood instead because i heard it grows slow.
There. A bit similar, pearl weed can become a carpeting plant like monticarlo. There a background plant and a stem plant which as you said makes it bigger. The pearl weed would grow quicker then the monticarlo. I would imagine it's easier to cut then monticarlo. It's also helped remove ammonia, nitrates and other.

If you want to take the java fern out then do it. But if I was you I would wait abit for it to look to big for the tank then remove it. Also the 30gallon looks lovely it's a really good looking breeder

There. A bit similar, pearl weed can become a carpeting plant like monticarlo. There a background plant and a stem plant which as you said makes it bigger. The pearl weed would grow quicker then the monticarlo. I would imagine it's easier to cut then monticarlo. It's also helped remove ammonia, nitrates and other.

If you want to take the java fern out then do it. But if I was you I would wait abit for it to look to big for the tank then remove it. Also the 30gallon looks lovely it's a really good looking breeder
So pearlweed would do well in the back of the tank and yeah I won’t move the Java fern out until it gets to big because I like the Java fern

So pearlweed would do well in the back of the tank and yeah I won’t move the Java fern out until it gets to big because I like the Java fern
image.jpg

And do you now what that plant is in the middle

My ancistrus never bothered my plants and really only ate algae when it was young.

Also, I think the Monte Carlo could use high lighting and CO2 to really do well. I love the Fluval Plant 3.0 aquarium light and have it on two of my tanks, but they are definitely not inexpensive.

In my opinion a 5 gal is good for shrimp and inverts, but I wouldn’t add any more fish that what you already have in there. It is not easy to keep stable water parameters when you throw fish into the mix in such a small tank. The fish carry a larger bio load than the shrimp and the shrimp can’t handle fluctuations like the fish can.

I like your tank though. It is definitely decorated the way I like to do tanks too. Enjoy your aquariums and good luck with breeding your ancistrus.

My ancistrus never bothered my plants and really only ate algae when it was young.

Also, I think the Monte Carlo could use high lighting and CO2 to really do well. I love the Fluval Plant 3.0 aquarium light and have it on two of my tanks, but they are definitely not inexpensive.

In my opinion a 5 gal is good for shrimp and inverts, but I wouldn’t add any more fish that what you already have in there. It is not easy to keep stable water parameters when you throw fish into the mix in such a small tank. The fish carry a larger bio load than the shrimp and the shrimp can’t handle fluctuations like the fish can.

I like your tank though. It is definitely decorated the way I like to do tanks too. Enjoy your aquariums and good luck with breeding your ancistrus.
thank you for your reply m defenetly not adding anymore fish and do you think that plant will do well in my 5 gallon up the back and look nice

thank you for your reply m defenetly not adding anymore fish and do you think that plant will do well in my 5 gallon up the back and look nice
Are you talking about Moneywort (Bacopa Monnieri)? Sure, if you like it, I would say go for it. :)

Most reactions

Back