Any One Have This Amazing App?

comocrayfish5

Fish Addict
Reaction score
so today i was looking up random apps on my iPod and i looked up 'free fish' trying to find some free fish games. i found this app called Fish Farm and it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!! i was a little confused at first but i figured it out :) pretty much you can buy and care for fish and breed them when they are old enough and then you can sell them (and save up for another tank!). it is pretty fun. of course knowing a lot about real fish, i find it weird that you start out with a saltwater tank and then 'upgrade' to a fresh water tank when you have 3 tanks :p anyways... try it out!!!

i am getting addicted to it :p i have it down to a science to make more money. when you get enough money you buy 4 fish, raise them and the eggs until they are full grown then sell them which makes profit and buy more. the only bad thing is that the breeding deducts 6 coins but it is still really fun!!!

omg i haft to try this out :)

i am trying to get more "money" by downloading certain apps (store--> get money--> free money) but a lot of those apps are not compatible with the ipod touch which is weird.... or you need the newer version iPod... *sigh* and i got 2 new fish that i can sell for way more money, but i just realized that it costs me 24 coins to breed rather than 6 coins like my other cheaper fish
no.gif
but selling them will make more than twice that :)

CFC what is the clash of the clans about ~ now i am curious...

I have a similar game from Bigfish, where the goal is to breed magic fish. Really fun but can be slow at the beginning waiting for fish to grow up and waiting to get cash to buy more fish products.

Fish tycoon?!?

I have a similar game from Bigfish, where the goal is to breed magic fish. Really fun but can be slow at the beginning waiting for fish to grow up and waiting to get cash to buy more fish products.

i finally got enough money for a second tank!! now i only have a few coins left and i am waiting for the baby fish to grow so i can sell them :)

Most reactions

Back