Any ideas?

How would you stock your 90g (US) tank? (look at options below)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • option 1

• Total voters

Matty

Fishaholic
Reaction score
I have a 90g that I think is finished cycling and it is currently home to 6 raptor tetras and 3 bala sharks. I was going to add an oscar and a few tinfoil barbs, but i decided not to as they are too aggressive for the other tankmates. I have several options below for additions to the tank...please choose one

option 1

-1 emperor shark, 12 more tetras (any type except neon) and a blue acara

option 2

-1 emperor shark, 12 more tetras and some blue gouramis

option 3

-a huge school of tetras (like 40more)

option 4

-a mid size school of tetras (20 or so) and a few gouramis

option 5

-1 emperor shark and a few gouramis

option 6

- 1 emperor shark and a blue acara

option 7

-leave it as it is

Any other suggestions are welcomed. Thanks for your input!

Other.

All tanks need a balance and a good way is top/middle/bottom dwellers. I'd have a shoal, a few bigger fish and lots of bottom dwellers. Not unlike my 84US but that doesn't have a shoal.

Vip said:
other,

Cichlids.
agreed,

convicts, Jack Dempseys,Firemouths, Blue Acaras, Severums

perfect combo :nod:

i go with with oscar

a great smart fish and grows nice size

clown knife are big nice and cool

pacu

If not ciclids

GOURAMIES!!! :D three-spots and moonlights and pearls, a large harlequin rasbora shoal (and I mean LARGE) or a large cardinal shoal and a medium-sized pleco and lots of cories ;)

What are the dimensions of your tank? Could you keep a gourami/giant in there (osphronemus goramy - grows to 60cm or 24in) I've always wanted one of them but I suppose your tank is probably too small for it :( Oh no never mind - there are already other fish in the tank and it would be way over-stocked :p

a 10gallon will last an oscar 4 months the most depends how often you feed it one adult oscar will live happy in a 75gallon tank with an salmotail catfish and a pleco.

Most reactions

Back