Any Ideas?

Navarre

Marine Moderator
Reaction score
can anyone give me an ID on this?

The green thing in the center of the picture.
greeny.jpg

It looks very similar to my lettuce nud. And I know mine can stay in one spot for several hours.

Ok ok well done boys and girls.. Go to the top of the class! :good:

I made the photo to see if any of you were on the ball with IDing things and you got it right on the button.

I got it 3 days ago for some hair algae in the wifes tank. At the moment its doing a fantastic job.

They dont live long but they are cheap if you can get them and mow through the algae likes its not there!

lol, nice nav :D. although you prolly allready know, cover those powerhead inlets with foam, cause they make mincemeat out of soft bodied inverts like these ;)

yep i do and im already losing sleep over it even though they are fairly well covered

Testing us out huh? :hey: We sure have alot of knowledge in the marine pages now, a bit different to when SW wasn't so popular here. The nano section really picked things up for "the dark" pages. :good:

Do those Nudi's die off quickly because they exhaust there supply of HA, or is it a genetically determined short life span?

Testing us out huh? :hey: We sure have alot of knowledge in the marine pages now, a bit different to when SW wasn't so popular here. The nano section really picked things up for "the dark" pages. :good:

Do those Nudi's die off quickly because they exhaust there supply of HA, or is it a genetically determined short life span?

Short life span and suceptibility to powerheads or other dangers to soft-bodied inverts.

Yeah their lifespan is short.. between 6- 12 months so even if there is plenty of food its only a short term arrangement unless i can get it to lay eggs :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back