Any Free Plants On The Go?

I will be having a prune in my tank soon, You are welcome to what I have spare.
You may end up with some MTS though, But these are the good fellows.
Hey,
If there is enough to go around i'll be pleased to have some i will sort out p&p. But Neal has first priority.PM me when they are ready.
Thanks

HAHAHA!!! Neal and SiameseFighter, you are jokers! I understand about why your doing this, its incredibly hard being a budding aquarist with the money and no car issues. Luckily becasue some friends who got me into fishkeeping saw how much i liked it, they lent my a tank!!! :D I'm so lucky!

Like you i probably, i have to buy all my own plants with my own pocket money :( i suppose its only fair to my parents. You should try Greenline
http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com find out what plants you want and order them on here for really cheap. No need for a car. Or you can buy one of their collections.

Hope that helps

HAHAHA!!! Neal and SiameseFighter, you are jokers! I understand about why your doing this, its incredibly hard being a budding aquarist with the money and no car issues. Luckily becasue some friends who got me into fishkeeping saw how much i liked it, they lent my a tank!!! :D I'm so lucky!

Like you i probably, i have to buy all my own plants with my own pocket money :( i suppose its only fair to my parents. You should try Greenline
http://www.aquaticplants.eu.com find out what plants you want and order them on here for really cheap. No need for a car. Or you can buy one of their collections.

Hope that helps

Greenline are excellent, That's where my plants came from.

I may be setting up a tank for dwarf frogs, so some nice froggish plants would be cool, I don't mean to be rude asking for plants or anything though, sorry if it seems that way. :good:
Remember, I will pay for an envelope and a stamp! :hey:
Regards,
Neal

I may be setting up a tank for dwarf frogs, so some nice froggish plants would be cool, I don't mean to be rude asking for plants or anything though, sorry if it seems that way. :good:
Remember, I will pay for an envelope and a stamp! :hey:
Regards,
Neal

Don't worry Neal, No-one thinks you are bad for asking, My motto is, If you don't ask you don't get.

Besides, You do not work (yet) so it's not your fault.

Don't worry Neal, No-one thinks you are bad for asking, My motto is, If you don't ask you don't get.

Its true, its a reasonable question to ask, in my opinion. You never know, people might actually be looking for someone to take there plants. :D

Its true, its a reasonable question to ask, in my opinion. You never know, people might actually be looking for someone to take there plants. :D

The way I see it is, I would rather give them to someone who wants them rather than chuck them in the bin.

I may be having a prune this weekend and I got some Java moss I need to plant as well today.
Hopefully that will be going mad soon as well.

Heh, the dwarf frog idea has now turned into a fry tank, and i'm getting some javs moss of someone already (RYO) and hopefuly there will be enough to put in my fry tank to, just i'm a bit worried about the lighting, I might have to put the tank on a shelf above my hi-fi, take the lid off and use the spotlight built into my cabinet (was put there for my old 2Gallon tank without a hood).

Thanks,
Neal

HI,
That is kind of you guys to offer me and Neal plants. this might sound rude but if anyone has any amoazon swords or java moss going i would be obliged to have some :look: :blush: Thanks everyone for being so understanding about our situation.
Thanks

My moss has just been placed in some bogwood with 150 watts of metal halide above it.
Hopefully it will grow quickly like my other plants and can start taking some cuttings.

Most reactions

Back