Anubias And Bogwood

Disapointed here that I believe it should be done on first come first sevre basis and my request has been completely missed out here. thanks.

If you read the rules in the classified section, it clearly says that the seller has final say on who they sell to - it's not first come, first served.

Hiya,

I am interested in the bogwood too. Has it previously been in water or is it completely dry and needing soaked (incase it leaches its colour)? Am interested in the first piece:)

Anna

both pieceshave been in water before and tanins were leeched then, its dry at the moment though.

which pieces were you intrested in ian ?

anna, Let me know if you intrested and il get my paypal details too you asap and post it.

Hiya :)

I'm interested in piece two now instead of one, husband prefers number 2!, what would the postage and packing be on this?

Thanks

Anna

ermm price is 5+p+p so probably about 8 quid in total.

It says in the first advert with the picture that peice two is £7 inc postage and packing (or nearest offer)...

bah i forgot lol, changed and posted it so many times i forgot LOL

7 quid its ures, il post it 2mo morn if you wana send the money tonight.

dunno wat postage is as the anubias cost me 2.50 to post and that was plants.....

lol no worries :) I will paypal it tonight. Can you post it on Monday if possible? I have to have them delivered to my husbands work so they will get signed for so if it arrived on Saturday then there would be noone there... is that ok?

Anna

lol no worries :) I will paypal it tonight. Can you post it on Monday if possible? I have to have them delivered to my husbands work so they will get signed for so if it arrived on Saturday then there would be noone there... is that ok?

Anna

yes il pm you my paypal details and post monday when funds cleared.

1 piece of bogwood left (1st piece see pics on 1st page) can post asap !

Most reactions

Back