Photograph:

BOG WOOD 1 - £10inc p+p (ONO)
sdc12331.jpg

sdc12333e.jpg

sdc12334a.jpg

BOG WOOD 2 - £7inc p+p (ONO)
sdc12335l.jpg

sdc12336a.jpg

ANUBIAS - See Pictures (1,2,3 £3 each inc p+p, 4,5,6 £4 each inc p+p or £15 for all inc p+p)
sdc12337b.jpg

sdc12338h.jpg

sdc12339d.jpg

sdc12340j.jpg

sdc12341t.jpg

Offers Welcome on any pieces, Will do all wood and plants posted for £25.

Thanks

Matt

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

----------
BOG WOOD 1
BOG WOOD 2
ANUBIAS 1
ANUBIAS 2
ANUBIAS 3
ANUBIAS 4
ANUBIAS 5
ANUBIAS 6
----------

Maybe interested in one or two of the anubias. Can I ask where in Torquay you live? May be able to get my sis to collect if it's in walking distance for her.

im in chelston, near avenue road.

If you pick it up you can have all the Anubias for £10

Still all for sale, Open to offers, want it all gone quick

Please I will take one Anubias like number 3, im only a few miles from you, Dawlish. How much posted? really interested.

If you can do £12 for the Anubias posted, ill paypal the money today....

I see you have a little list of people waiting however, so put me last in the queue..

Mowbz i can do the anubias posted for £12 can post today (sat) or monday, if you still want it.

Let me know and il PM you my paypal details.

Regards Matt

All Anubias gone (pending payment), Bog wood now £12 inc p+p

Disapointed here that I believe it should be done on first come first sevre basis and my request has been completely missed out here. thanks.

Post after that was

"Please I will take one Anubias like number 3, im only a few miles from you, Dawlish. How much posted? really interested." What is a serious offer if that is not one.

Bog wood still for sale, open too offers i need it gone

Most reactions

Back