Another One Of Those..

can u post a pic? because sometimes females are born preggo. or one of her bros might have done it. you never can tell

ok, firstly, thanks for your posts guys. thats why i love tff, everyone is on hand to give out some help :)

Ive had the Gup since saturday, so only 3/4 days. She had been in the tank on the shop floor for a week, and in quarantine there for a week before that. The lady in the shop said anything prior to that they dont know. There is every chance any female in their shop could be pregnant (helpful eh?). It wasnt till she was brought home that I noticed her spot. Boyfriend had chosen her you see, I chose the others.

She ate this morning, and again this afternoon, only some TetraMix flakes. Shes the same as y.day really.

I did manage to get some pics, theyre not great, shes too fast and im too slow lol. There are quite a few so ill just post my photobucket link, as they are all on there.

http://s55.photobucket.com/albums/g129/Mad...cal&media=image

Obviously click on the pics to enlarge :) I made it public so everyone could look. (If mods have a problem with the link, then please say so and i will of course move it).

Thanks again guys n girls
Maddie xx

Were you talking to me Magafish? I have never heard of guppies being born pregnant... and she didnt have any siblings, she was the lone survivor after a couple days....

After chacking her just now, i noticed shes just hovering at the back of the tank again, where as the others are scooting around as usual. I wonder whats up :/

Just added some more piccies to the photobucket

well after looking at the pics and doing some studying im positive she will give brith in about 3-4 weeks if not sooner

Ok ty megafish. Cheers for your help. I think it'll be sooner as she will be at least 2 weeks pregnant now. I'll start getting some nice food into her and ill keep my eye on her. Fingers crossed I will manage to save some of the fry, if I cant get a breeder box before she drops.

Thanks again ladies and gents, your a huge help.

Maddie xx

well if shes 2 weeks pregnant then you have about 1.5 weeks left! CONGRATS

Most reactions

Back