awesome pic there mogo!

nice baby there also LCnVA

here is my faithful watch dog!

Attachments

• MVC_006S.JPG
    MVC_006S.JPG
    28.7 KB · Views: 108
Thanks guys!

I was going to say the same thing there Tanked. Nice shoes..

Here's a pic of my spoiled little princess. This one gets away with murder, even when she's bad she's cute. Probably has something to do with her size, full grown and only 4.8 pounds.

pandaflower.jpg

Yes Tanked, she's a seal. More like a little monkey sometimes though. I was just outside trying to take some pics of my monster, going to check them out now and optimize one and post it. Borrowed my brothers Fuji Finepix 6800 (awesome camera) and trying to take full advantage before he asks for it back! Maybe I'll tell him I lost it, then it will be mine, all mine!!!

Mogo

Semper, great looking dog! :thumbs: I love how their personalities shine, even in photos. :wub: Mogo, she's a beauty. :wub: Are her eyes blue?

They are a really pretty icy blue, kind of like a really clear summer sky. Here's a better photo where you can actually see the eyes more.

pandahottub.jpg

great photo's mogo, how much of that is the camera? it makes me want a better camera, I've taken all thie pics i've posted with a cheap Nikon Coolpix 2100. only 2 megapixel and not great indoors either. I've just taken thousands of pics with it so am familiar with the camera.

edit: oh yeah, the is absolutly beautiful too. I love seals, except the meow, or should I say cry, whine growl kinda noise @ 5am.

Yeah, it's a really nice camera, the Fuji Finepix 6800, I think its 3.3 megapixel and I have it set to 3 meg pictures, the rest is all talent ;) . It's my brothers camera and he's nice enough to lend it to me for a couple weeks at a time, I guess he's trying to make up for all the torture he put me through when we were kids :)

I really lucked out with her, she talks a lot but sleeps through the night. She's quite shy with new people, but once she gets to know someone she becomes a big suck. Doesn't fall under the usual siamese stereotype of being aggressive and nasty.

Most reactions

Back