Another New Tank

degsod

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I am going to look at a tank tonight, its a 6'x2'x18" complete with sump and cabinet, I a mlooking to transfer the contents of my trigon 190 to it. Can I just put all the media from the Trigon into the sump out new dechlorinated water and all the water from the Trigon without having to cycle as the Jewel filter will have lots of nice bacteria in it?

Not bought it yet but am planning ahead LOL

I've done this a few times with no ill effects, just keep a eye on water stats for a couple of week incase you get a mini-cycle.

Ok thanks, love the tank in you sig by the way

Thanks man!!! Good luck with the big change around, a 6ft tank will be awesome.

I know, I carnt wait, I went to look at a 5x2x2 tank the other week but it was a 5x4x2, there was no way I could have got it to fit LOL.

I then have to decide what to put in the Trigon next.

I know, I carnt wait, I went to look at a 5x2x2 tank the other week but it was a 5x4x2, there was no way I could have got it to fit LOL.

oh what a dilema :lol:

the tank on aquarist-classifieds ? i was looking at that thinking where can i get the money for that lol

the tank on aquarist-classifieds ? i was looking at that thinking where can i get the money for that lol

Yep that's the one, he will take £140 for it, it's a good tank, for me it was too tall on the stand for where it is going to go. i.e. in the Bay window.

I'm considering buying a new one too. Have a 64L and it's up to capacity. I'm new at this whole fish business so think I will go for a big one so I can put more into it.

Most reactions

Back