Animal Pics

tucan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
here are some photos of family pets i've taken recently while on a holiday to visit family and when i got back to the uk hence the difference in the weather.

mother feeding baby
P1040829.jpg

this is jazz
CIMG9129.jpg

P1050324.jpg

this is sam - loves to play football
P1050660.jpg

P10506621.jpg

this is breeze the new foundland - rescued from an old lady who kept her in a cage all day
P1050455.jpg

this is tilly - another rescued dog.
P1050529.jpg

playing catch
P1050650.jpg

P1050651.jpg

my baby frosti - not too sure about having ice with out the cream bit!
CIMG92041.jpg

sandi found a place where he can watch snow falling without any of it falling on him as he doesn't like the dandruff look.
CIMG9209.jpg

CIMG8309-1.jpg

nice dogs we have a new foundland and cant think of ever keepingher in a cage

this is jazz
CIMG9129.jpg

playing catch
P1050651.jpg

sandi found a place where he can watch snow falling without any of it falling on him as he doesn't like the dandruff look.
CIMG9209.jpg

Some excellent photos there Tucan!.... and now, I nominate the above 3 photos for the POTM March 2010 competition....

1. The first photo of Jazz.
2. (I know he is entered in the Ugliest Dog competition as well, but at the right angle as in this photo, Sam is actually a very beuatiful dog and deserves an entry
3. Sandi is just a beautiful cat....

This not being the pet's section, I hope we get a seconder for all 3 photographs!!... excellent POTM contenders.... all of them!!

Keep in mind that next month's fun (theme) competition is going to be "The fluffiest cat"... I think Sandi will fit in that catagory as well.

thanks ludwig, as the dogs ain't mine i'm don't think they qualify potm surely. as for fluffiest cats...i have even fluffier ones. :nod:

thanks ludwig, as the dogs ain't mine i'm don't think they qualify potm surely. as for fluffiest cats...i have even fluffier ones. :nod:

Tucan.... read the rules for POTM competition.... they do not have to be your pets...

I see Jazz got a seconder, so you may move his pic accros to the March nominations.

Well!!... keep your fluffy cats ready, cause they're gonna be our next theme competition... (and the may also be nominated from there to the Main POTM competiton.

this is jazz
CIMG9129.jpg

playing catch
P1050651.jpg

CIMG9209.jpg

Some excellent photos there Tucan!.... and now, I nominate the above 3 photos for the POTM March 2010 competition....

1. The first photo of Jazz.
2. (I know he is entered in the Ugliest Dog competition as well, but at the right angle as in this photo, Sam is actually a very beuatiful dog and deserves an entry
3. Sandi is just a beautiful cat....

This not being the pet's section, I hope we get a seconder for all 3 photographs!!... excellent POTM contenders.... all of them!!

So!!... There you have it Tucon... You are competing against yourself with 3 nominations into the March 2010 POTM competition.... Your honour to move them across!

Do you walk your dogs down Camber-sands at all, I swear I've seen all these dogs together walking down there.

Anyway, awesome pictures. I love the first picture of the birds it is awesome.

Do you walk your dogs down Camber-sands at all, I swear I've seen all these dogs together walking down there.

[/qnote]

no, not unless there is another camber sands in new zealand. i don't envy the person who owns all those dogs. imagine all the poos they have to pick up :sick:
great pictures :good:
esp this one......little people doe exsist
P1050455.jpg

people look smaller next to a giant dog. :lol:

[/qnote]

no, not unless there is another camber sands in new zealand. i don't envy the person who owns all those dogs. imagine all the poos they have to pick up :sick:
great pictures :good:
esp this one......little people doe exsist
P1050455.jpg

people look smaller next to a giant dog. :lol:

Good observation!

Most reactions

Back