Angel Ich?

56jman

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
My angel may have ich Maybe that's the reason it hasn't been eating or swimming around. It has like a white vertical line behind his fin, I will be on vacation for 3-4 days, when I come back what should I do??

It is hard to get a good look at the angel because it's afraid of me and really fast. Ich or not?

The white line isn't that big maybe 1-2mm tall

Later I will, right in the middle of a severe thunderstorm, on the map it's purple rain :crazy:

This is the marine section yes???
Great advice from aqualife2u not !

Ro water will not cure ich but if used to mix salt will be better for the aquarium in the long run as tap water contains or could contain stuff that will affect it.
Aqua could you explain how ro water will remove ich please

OK, the spam has been removed, please use the report button and we can get to it quicker that way.

Fair enough. A reminder doesn't hurt in general though.

Ro water will not cure ich but if used to mix salt will be better for the aquarium in the long run as tap water contains or could contain stuff that will affect it.
Not necessarily so, some brands of marine salt actually suggest mixing with tap water rather than RO as they use the 'stuff' to create a balanced mix of minerals & salts.

It is always best to check the mixing suggestions on the packaging and always use a dechlorinator regardless.

I belive were are talking about ways to reduce and eliminate the numbers of all types of ich organisms, as well as flukes and lice that are parasitic on saltwater fishes is to give them a quick freshwater dip or bath. This method of hyposalinity is very effective, takes little time to prepare for, and is strongly recommended as the first step in treating ich diseased fish

Most reactions

Back