Angel Fish Guarding Their Eggs

Spyderdf

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Hello,

Well in my 40 tall today i discovered my angel fish breeding. I was sitting their watching forever and then i though to get the camera. They have bred many many times befor, it kinda gets annoying lol. Here are some of the pics i took

The mom and dad with the eggs.
AngelFish002.jpg

The eggs themselves
AngelFish006.jpg

The eggs again.
AngelFish004.jpg

The Parents next to the plant.
AngelFish001.jpg

Tell me what you think

Josh :good:

Nice pair & spawn! :) Sounds like you don't want to hatch any, if you did, the back leaf would give you probably 20 or so angels. This would be managable, unless you have 200 gallons of extra tank space laying around.

Nice Pair Of angels, Pity they dont look after them, why dont you take the eggs out and hatch them yourself, I have done it before, and they hatched, and also it was my first time doing it.

Thank you for the comments.

I would plan on raising the eggs ect. But i have no time right now. I have plenty of tanks and room but im going on vacation with family soon ect. Maybe next time they spawn ill give it a try.

Thanks

Josh

Yea, its funny. I have more than this pair of angel fish in their. I thought it was 2 completely different angels laying the eggs befor, because i never saw them actually laying the eggs. Until i took these pics.lol I was going to take the other angels out because these 2 are getting territorial, but now they seemed calmed down :blink: lol

thanks

Josh

the only fish i ever managed to breed were angels i couldnt breed guppies platties etc.... But when i bread my angels they killed all my other fish i saw them swimming around the plants and lots of my fish approached the eggs and the angels just killed them. :(

Beautiful fish adn the water is looking exceptional. thanks for the pictures. i have not had much luck with Angels they always seem to perish on me :)

Hello,

Well in my 40 tall today i discovered my angel fish breeding. I was sitting their watching forever and then i though to get the camera. They have bred many many times befor, it kinda gets annoying lol. Here are some of the pics i took

The mom and dad with the eggs.
AngelFish002.jpg

The eggs themselves
AngelFish006.jpg

The eggs again.
AngelFish004.jpg

The Parents next to the plant.
AngelFish001.jpg

Tell me what you think

Josh :good:

Most reactions

Back