And the best corydoras is...

The October FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Willbacon23

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Corydoras trilianatus...and I’m afraid you can’t argue otherwise. Perfect size, perfect temperament and playfulness and look beautiful. If you habent tried I’d definitely give them a go so amazing

Attachments

• 796F78B1-74AF-4D88-B413-57E9E9CA3803.jpeg
    796F78B1-74AF-4D88-B413-57E9E9CA3803.jpeg
    68.1 KB · Views: 70
I have one of these cories and she is the cutest little thing. A LFS I visited had one tank that housed most of the fish that people dropped off or gave to them. She was the only trilianatus there and I fell in love with her.

I have one of these cories and she is the cutest little thing. A LFS I visited had one tank that housed most of the fish that people dropped off or gave to them. She was the only trilianatus there and I fell in love with her.
Mine are incredible! I’ve got 4 in basically a corydoras only tank and I already want more, they’re so playful it’s crazy

I've had several over the years. Never had much luck keeping them long term. I believe my water at 7.6 PH was too hard for them. Great fish though. I"ve had better luck with spotted and pepper cories.

Corydoras trilianatus...and I’m afraid you can’t argue otherwise. Perfect size, perfect temperament and playfulness and look beautiful. If you habent tried I’d definitely give them a go so amazing
Cool! How big?

Theyre great cories. I got 9 adults. Plus a bunch of fry right now too. They stay a bit smaller than aeneus when full grown. Females top out at about 2.6 inches, males about 2 inches.
Male here
received_435611333928686.jpeg

I'm now wondering if my trilianatus female could breed with my male Albino cory. Is it possible for different types of cories to hybridize?

I'm now wondering if my trilianatus female could breed with my male Albino cory. Is it possible for different types of cories to hybridize?
Its possible, but not desirable. But if they have enough mates of their own, they usually keep their business to themselves

Most reactions

Back