An insight into my tank

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjimbsoj

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
120-plant.jpg

My 120 Gallon with 25+ Cardinal Tetras

superb pics has to be a totm amazin i love the plants how long did it take you to get everythin functioning together like the moss 2 the bogwood? :kewlpics:

The tank has matured for at least 7 years. Everything is in perfect balance, I havent bought a cardinal tetra in years as they constantly breed, while older specimens pass on.

cool i usually dnt like tetras bt agta seein that and a few otha tanks similar 2 urs i might invest in making a tank with tetras in anymore pics of any closeups or anything?

cardinal_tetras.jpg

I'm sorry about the size but I had shrinkage problems. Anyway heres a pic of the species. I found angling the camera slightly behind the subjects avoids burning out the very reflective blue stripe bringing out the shape of the body and fins.

Ummm. -_- Tank Of The Month? :huh: Year? :huh:

DAAAAAAAAANG!!!! :drool: That is more than beautiful. :wub:

Lovely tank, fab fish, but what's caught my eye is that fantastic bit of wood on the top of the tank. I'd kill to have a bit like that in my community tank!

SirMinion said:
Lovely tank, fab fish, but what's caught my eye is that fantastic bit of wood on the top of the tank. I'd kill to have a bit like that in my community tank!
Heh I was considering purchasing another tank and using it as a centerpiece, but for now, it shall rest there until further notice.

Wow....

is all I can say. :eek:

This is one of the best tank that i've ever seen in my life. (Seriously)

Of course, it deserves Totm. Also Fotm for those nice cardinals.

I wish that i could see your nice tank with my eyes. :D

P.S: How can you get such a nice pic of fish?
I have neons in my tank and it's really hard to get a good picture of them.
Any secret? ;)

I used root tablets for the plants years ago, aswell as a CO2 Injector. But the key to its success it just to be patient with all your species. With vigorous upkeeping and cleaning (pruning the plants correctly, syphoning and so fourth) , but never over-doing it, everything has a good chance to prosper.

The tank requires little maintanence these days.

Thanks for all the support, its really appreciated and refreshing.

Angling the camera slightly over them regularly works for me. Make sure the surroundings in the room are dark, while your camera is set to the best resolution.

Oh.. I see. :)

One more question. What camera did you use when you took those pictures?

I have Nikon coolpix 4300 and it brings out some nice pics, but it doesn't have full manual mode, so i'm gonna get a new one with full manual mode (like coolpix 8700).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back