Amazon Frogbit

Bought some of this from Chris the other day. It's top quality with super fast delivery. Highly recommended :good:

Andy

Hiya :)

Would it be possible to just get 5 as only have a 35L tank and I know they grow pretty quick :D

If that would be ok, how much would that be? (sorry - forgot to look at your prices for 10 etc. to get an idea - sorry :) )

Thanks a lot

Claire

Hi Claire,
Postage & Packaging runs in excess of £2 so I could only really do 5 bits for £4. Let me know if interested

Chris

Have you still got some on this for sale? If so can you clarify how much inc postage?

Cheers

Paul

I still have some left but I have sent out dozens of packs of it over the last couple of weeks and so am running a low at the moment. However:
5 pieces - £4
10 pieces - £5

Chris

I still have some left but I have sent out dozens of packs of it over the last couple of weeks and so am running a low at the moment. However:
5 pieces - £4
10 pieces - £5

Chris

Il take 5 bits for £4 please mate. Pm me your paypal address and il pay right away.

Thanks, Ethan

hensonc4098 and Ethan040 - just packaged your orders up and will be sent tomorrow :good:

I will take you up on 10 pieces for a fiver Chris. PM me your address and I will pop a fiver in the post. Im not in a major rush for these so just send when you are stocked up :rolleyes:

Cheers

Paul

Most reactions

Back