Amazing Shop!

Ace Of Spades

Fish Gatherer
Reaction score
I just went to find another LFS, as the ones round here are kinda rubbish, I found one near Raleigh, and OH my GOD!, This fish shop is amazing, its just past shotgate, how the fish are kept is amazing, how many varietys is amazing, and staff are helpful. also as I came into the fish bit, i saw some ginaormous lionfish it looked so good. I really recommend anyone in the essex area checks this out.

Many Thanks
Ace Of Spades

I just went to find another LFS, as the ones round here are kinda rubbish, I found one near Raleigh, and OH my GOD!, This fish shop is amazing, its just past shotgate, how the fish are kept is amazing, how many varietys is amazing, and staff are helpful. also as I came into the fish bit, i saw some ginaormous lionfish it looked so good. I really recommend anyone in the essex area checks this out.

Many Thanks
Ace Of Spades

good good!!! glad to hear you were pleased. I also went out today to go to a fish store that someone had recommended to me and a good score on the fish store directory, it was aquatic habitat in brockworth, gloucestershire.
Not a single dead fish in any of the... well god knows how many tanks!!!! too many to count! all tanks were clean and fish looked good and healthy.

Just thought id say i was very impressed and its a bit further to travel than my local fish store (maidenhead aquatics,swindon. world of water swindon) but worth the extra miles. Only downside i would say as said in the fish directoy is that it does get very busy, but i guess a really good fish place is likely to be busy!!!

thumbs up from me!! :good:

Do you have the name and address? I'd like to add it to my list.

Thanks!

well i should be going there again soon, my mind has drawn a blank. I have thier number though (01268) 781265

what is also good, when you purchase fish they give you a little bit of paper that tells you how to introduce the fish to your aquariums.
if anyone visits im sure you will be impressed

what is also good, when you purchase fish they give you a little bit of paper that tells you how to introduce the fish to your aquariums.

you get this from world of water swindon but they arent so good!! when i asked which fish would be good together the employee went round pointing at them with a net smacking the glass at them to show which he was pointing at!!! im was a bit beyond belief!

I've just googled their phone number, and it's come up as:
Swallow Aquatics (Rayleigh) Ltd.
London Road , Rayleigh, SS6 9ES

We've got a Swallow Aquatics near us (Colchester), and it's great. I also highly recommend the Swallow Aquatics in East Harling.

We use the Colchester Swallow aquatics quite a lot.
It moved location a couple of years ago and isn't quite as good as it used to be (at least for freshwater fish), but it still kicks the backside of pretty much every other place in the area (Seapets? are you listening?)

We use the Colchester Swallow aquatics quite a lot.
It moved location a couple of years ago and isn't quite as good as it used to be (at least for freshwater fish), but it still kicks the backside of pretty much every other place in the area (Seapets? are you listening?)

I think it may be swallow aquatics, you go over a round about towards raleigh and its on the ight a bit further down

(Seapets? are you listening?)

Yep! Fear no longer...Paul works there!

My opinion of seapets is still very low but I got offered a job there recently and took it. So being the new fish house manager there's going to be some improvements to be made.

Only worked there 5 days so far but it's pretty obvious to me why the fish are so terrible. Hopefully be able to turn it around.

You go Pablo :D

(and get me a discount on the Black Moon sand...ill love you long time ;) )

You love me long time without the sand :p :*

Did my first fish orders there today and taking charge of treatments now so hopefully will see some results very soon.

What'd be really good, would be if Seapets could sponsor this site, and offer members discounts...hint,hint :rolleyes:

Most reactions

Back