Amano Nature Aquaria Gallery

garuf

Fish Addict
Reaction score
A gallery of inspirational Amano aquaria, enjoy.

Neat link, stunning pictures. :drool:

Thanks for posting up.

Wow, how come my tank doesnt look like that? :lol:

amano_1.jpg

amano_2.jpg

amano_3.jpg

amano_4.jpg

amano_5.jpg

amano_6.jpg

amano_7.jpg

amano_8.jpg

amano_9.jpg

amano_10.jpg

amano_11.jpg

amano_12.jpg

amano_13.jpg

amano_14.jpg

amano_15.jpg

amano_16.jpg

amano_17.jpg

amano_18.jpg

amano_19.jpg

amano_20.jpg

amano_21.jpg

amano_22.jpg

amano_23.jpg

amano_24.jpg

amano_25.jpg

amano_28.jpg

amano_30.jpg

P1_L.jpg

P10_L.jpg

P11_L.jpg

should be the last post...

10.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

19.jpg

20.jpg

21.jpg

22.jpg

23.jpg

24.jpg

25.jpg

26.jpg

27.jpg

28.jpg

29.jpg

31.jpg

32.jpg

33.jpg

34.jpg

35.jpg

36.jpg

37.jpg

38.jpg

39.jpg

40.jpg

Finally!

Garuf,

You may already have them, but get yourself the three Nature Aquarium World books by Takashi Amano. I can also recommend his ADA catalogues for sale on AE. AE also sell Aqua Journals which are full of inspirational tanks, although most are Japanese text.

This is a good link for the International Aquatic Plants Layout contest for 2006 and 2007:

http://www.adana.co.jp/catalog/index.php?main_page=index

If you don`t have any of these yet, you have plenty of top class pictures to sift through. :hyper:

Dave.

Garuf,

You may already have them, but get yourself the three Nature Aquarium World books by Takashi Amano. I can also recommend his ADA catalogues for sale on AE. AE also sell Aqua Journals which are full of inspirational tanks, although most are Japanese text.

This is a good link for the International Aquatic Plants Layout contest for 2006 and 2007:

[URL="http://www.adana.co.jp/catalog/index.php?main_page=index"]http://www.adana.co.jp/catalog/index.php?main_page=index[/URL]

If you don`t have any of these yet, you have plenty of top class pictures to sift through. :hyper:

Dave.

I don't have the Amano books, infact the only books i have on aquaria are one by Mary bailey which is horribly outmoded and that one that everyone has... the ecology of the planted aquarium, but as of yet I haven't read it.
I'll try and get the Nature Aquarium world books anyone know where I can get them on a college student sized income?

Why do I hate that bloke sooooooooooooooo much?

My God in heaven he knows how to create....

Why do I hate that bloke sooooooooooooooo much?

My God in heaven he knows how to create....

Is there any way to get those photos reduced to thumbnail size or reduce it to links that we can then sift through? I've got a fast connection, but I pity the Dial-up person who clicks on your thread. They'll be here for hours. :lol:

Probably, I'd love for it to get the pinned treatment as a inspiration point, all the pictures together in one post...
mods?

How does he do it, they look so beautiful & perfect they don't even look real, it's like a painting...very inspiring!

There is some quality photography going on there too, not denying the scapes but anything would look good if it was given the Amano photo treatment.

Sam

Most reactions

Back