Allpondsolutions.co.uk 4Ft Fish Tank

I have seen some juwels in my LFS, but to be honest, I've never really paid any close attention to the build quality etc, simply because i just can't afford them! lol. If you're planning to go bare bottom, i certainly wouldn't recomend this tank tho, not only is the sealant obviously a complete mess, but it has a plastic grid type thing stuck to the underneath.. I'm assuming its something to do with weight distribution.. I didn't look too closely at it as I knew it would be hidden with my sand, so I'm unsure how it was 'stuck' on to the tank.

I have seen some juwels in my LFS, but to be honest, I've never really paid any close attention to the build quality etc, simply because i just can't afford them! lol. If you're planning to go bare bottom, i certainly wouldn't recomend this tank tho, not only is the sealant obviously a complete mess, but it has a plastic grid type thing stuck to the underneath.. I'm assuming its something to do with weight distribution.. I didn't look too closely at it as I knew it would be hidden with my sand, so I'm unsure how it was 'stuck' on to the tank.

thanks for the tip.

thanks for the tip.

Any chance of ploading a picture of the completed tank all set up and running? maybe interested in this little number, if the sealant is bad, ill just remove it and reseal it myself and clean it up. Please upload another pic :good:

Most reactions

Back