All Pond Solution

gaz1234

Reaction score
hi

anyone bought:

http://www.allpondsolutions.co.uk/aquarium-tanks/column-aquarium-fish-tanks/gloss-column-cylinder-view-aquarium.html

if so, any good?

Oddly enough, i'm selling my column tank....not as practical as you may think.

It looks neat but I wouldn't bother if I were you. Its almost always better to have a tank with a bigger footprint over hight. With a tank that high and that small of a footprint you would be very limited on the number and kind of fish you can have. For that price you can get a nice tank with a much larger footprint that will give you so many more options when it comes to stocking it. However if your a big angel fan some angels would look really neat in there.

my issue is with size, i.e i dont have much space, i need something that is not going to take up much more space than my current rio 125

my issue is with size, i.e i dont have much space, i need something that is not going to take up much more space than my current rio 125

As the person said before those tall aquariums are not that great, not only because of the surface area and gas exchange, but can you imagine trying to do maintenance on the thing. I have a 250L tank from APS and although for the money its a good tank, im even finding that i struggle to plant and refine my aquascape because the aquarium itself is 2ft tall and any time I want to do something I've got to grab a stool, it can be quite an inconvenience.

I completely understand the space issue, but have a look around and you might get something thats more practical.

Good luck :good:

Most reactions

Back