ALBINO SYNODONTIS DISSCUSION

October FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

africanfisharecool

Reaction score
ARE THERE ANY ALBINO SYNODONTIS EUPTERUS. Ive been searching for DAYS ive found nothing on it . are there any at all ? maybe golden just like the nigrita.

also not quite catfish related BUT still African related are there any albino african butterfly fish ?

i love my 2 eupterus and my golden nigrita would love to add another eupterus to the family hopefully albino or some sort of different morph If there are any

I'll bump this up - people who love African non Rift Lake fish are are. I'm one, but have never been into Synodontis, or any albino or xanthic fish. It figures, I see somewhere here who likes fish from the same region I do, only those fish are so diverse I'm into a whole other bunch.

I've unpacked I don't know how many butterfly fish over the years, and never seen any colour forms. It's a mutation that happens naturally, but given they're surface fish that hide in plain sight, they wouldn't be likely to survive for long.

I'll bump this up - people who love African non Rift Lake fish are are. I'm one, but have never been into Synodontis, or any albino or xanthic fish. It figures, I see somewhere here who likes fish from the same region I do, only those fish are so diverse I'm into a whole other bunch.

I've unpacked I don't know how many butterfly fish over the years, and never seen any colour forms. It's a mutation that happens naturally, but given they're surface fish that hide in plain sight, they wouldn't be likely to survive for long.
african fish are by far one of the coolest fish imo ive ever seen, im golden synodontis over flowerhorn any day

Most reactions

Back