For a while, I've had just two albino cories in my tank, but I recently added a third so as to complete the trio. However, the newbie won't school with the other two, and he spends a lot of his time swimming around a couple inches above the bottom (swim bladder problems?). I'm getting kind of worried about him; I don't know what might be the problem.
hmmm, iv seen corys who dont "fit in" or are a bit anti social, it userally doesn't last long, but the swimming thing is puzzeling iv nvr had a cory with swim badder so i dont think i can help you my albino is very friendly, eats fom my hand and loves my female bronze cory, they've even mated
good luck i hope your fishy get better
It's not unusual for a cory to be upset by the change of tanks and take a little while to adjust, although usually they do welcome a chance to make new friends.
If the fish has been injured during transit, or while being netted, and developed a swim bladder problem as a result, it is usually characterized by spinning and loss of control. If yours is only swimming above the bottom, it's nothing to worry about unless there are other symptoms as well.