Al-g Problems

I have been on-line shopping for years. I have NEVER had one bad experience. In fact I think I get better service than from the high street.

Cheaper, better, go figure.

Also, you purchase with a card. to wit: you are protected.

Anyway, you DEFINATELY want to go planted?

Good-o, welcome to the planted side! :good:

You'll defo need 'proper' lights. And then more plants. A LOT more. >50% substrate coverage with an average of 1" gap between stems. The plants thriving keep the algae at bay by gobbling all the goodness up.

Andy

I have been on-line shopping for years. I have NEVER had one bad experience. In fact I think I get better service than from the high street.

Cheaper, better, go figure.

Also, you purchase with a card. to wit: you are protected.

Anyway, you DEFINATELY want to go planted?

Good-o, welcome to the planted side! :good:

You'll defo need 'proper' lights. And then more plants. A LOT more. >50% substrate coverage with an average of 1" gap between stems. The plants thriving keep the algae at bay by gobbling all the goodness up.

Andy

YES YES YES PLANTS ALL THE WAY!!

So does this mean that I have to throw my plant out or something? :unsure:
Or do I just simply add more plants? But the problem still remains! how do
I convince my dad to shop online? Hmmmm....now that is a herculian task. :p

Don't take it wrong or anything(pretty please) but I don't have a digital camera. I've still got those old ones with the films. :blush: Not to worry though. Come christmas and I will(hopefully) have my own Digital Camera.

(I know, it's emberessing but not everyone has a digital Camera...I think)

Know all of you know why there are no pics of my tank over here...

you could always go for a top up debit card i think you have to be thirteen to have one or their is those new visa vouchers from paypoint

Most reactions

Back