Ages.... Who And What Age....

17, will be 18 the end of this month! YAY!!

Been keeing few fish here and there since i was little and jsut recently started keeping them on my own... Mom has hers upstars which I cared for...
Total of 14 fish.

34, set up my first tank in February 2007.
TANK 1: 36 FISH Mixed community
TANK 2: 6 White CLoud Minnows
TANK 3: 2 ottos, 18 celestial Pearl Danios, 1 killie fry
TANK 4: 1 male betta
TANK 5: Spawning tank
TANK 6: To be set up whn I move

Serious case of MTS, me thinks!

Kept fish since I was 11 long time
Have probably done most of it from community to reef.
Best tank I had was a 48" native salt water tank (had problems keeping temp down) using NSW back in the 80's
Now trying to start up a South American Biotope after taking my reef down (due to time etc). With a sump, a plenum, algae scrub.
My aim is to try and run the system with no filters eventually.

14, been in fishkeeping bout 6 months, 15 Platys, 2 Bristlenoses and 3 Neon tetras.

I'm 18. I've had fish for about a year.

I currently have a 2 gallon Hex tank that houses my betta fish, Chase.

I also have a 5 gallon tank that is currently fishless cycling (or at least trying to).

Well, I'll make you all feel very young and take the age lead at 55. I have 3 tanks running with 29 total fish right now. Will be adding a new school of neons to the 29 gallon soon.

This is off topic a bit but I would like to add that I think it is wonderful that so many young people get involved with fishkeeping. Taking care of a fish tank and proply maintaining it (not to mention being on a forum like this to learn as much as you can about your fish) helps teach responsibility which will go a long way later in life. Unfortunately, so many young people today don't know what responsibility is and it shows.

i'm 25, kept fish for 5 years although my dad always had fish when i was a kid. got 5 tanks at the moment, too many fish to count

Kept fish since I was 11 long time
Have probably done most of it from community to reef.
Best tank I had was a 48" native salt water tank (had problems keeping temp down) using NSW back in the 80's
Now trying to start up a South American Biotope after taking my reef down (due to time etc). With a sump, a plenum, algae scrub.
My aim is to try and run the system with no filters eventually.

Love native marines and NSW, and mixed some of them with full reef setups as well :D. the local anenome's go well in a reef tank and the local blennies can take full reef temps as well. Just got to know what species will take temperatures, never tried keeping the really sensitive speices, always wanted a cuttle fish though :D.

I'm 23.

Been keeping fish for only about 3 months and I have 44 of varying kinds (MTS kicked in quick with me, couldn't help myself :hyper: ).

I'm 26 (27 next month :crazy: ), I've been keeping fish for about 10 years. I currently have 5 tanks, 3 with fish, two emptys, and around 41 fish, I think.

Wiggles :yahoo: Hows tricks?
Thought you could sneak that post in unnoticed eh?
No chance....
Umm... hijack!

Was 50 this year..........Youngest 50 year old boy here :shifty:

oh my iam gonna be 30 in a month i remember stomping around bournemouth of a night like it was yesterday :crazy:
Do it again then in a month :hyper:

Most reactions

Back