ADVICE NEEDED

Rdelusion

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I've suspected for some time now that my gf has been having an affair. The usual signs. Phone rings, I answer, someone hangs up.
She started going out 'with the girls' a lot recently although when I ask which girls it is always "Just some friends from work, you don't know them".
I always look out for her taxi coming home but she always walks down the drive although I can hear a car setting off. As if she has got out of the car round the corner. Why? Is it not a taxi?
I once picked her mobile up just to see what time it was and she went beserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my gf. I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth but last night she went out again and I decided to check on her.
I decided I was going to hide in my neighbours house at his window which would give me a view of the whole street so I could see which car she gets out of. It was whilst crouched at his window behind his fish tank that I noticed a new fish he had recently bought had finrot.

Should I advise him to take it back to the shop or buy some metafix stuff from LFS and try to repair the damage himself?

wow, about the first section, I am not sure. Only you know about that and the signs are there. Perhaps just ask, otherwise it will ruin your relationship anyway.

For the second part, yes you should say. In the nicest way possible, of course.

tell him lots of water changes and add melafix.

and ask her outright. stop making yourself crazy :crazy:

LOL you guys crack me up!

It was meant as a joke but I guess I'm not half as funny as I think I am.

Thanks for the support anyway ;)

I wasn't sucked in, I mean you with a G/F really! :p

Hey! .....I work out! ....ok maybe not but I'll have you know that I am well known for my dazzling personality, rugged manly good looks and I'm a fair to middling liar.......so there! :p

Sorry but ha looks like ur more concernd about the fish than ur gf.

a gd relationship need comunication. u need to talk.

as for the fish u should isolate it and treat it wit watever meds u wish. taking it bac to where he got it would mean that the fish would infect others and that it would suffer more and it's more likely to die.

Rdelusion, your story made me howl! :rofl:
it cracked me up the way you told this terrific sob story and then changed the focus at the end and asked this goofy question about fin rot.
well done!
<still laughing>
p.s.
what does your neighbour suggest you do about the gf?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That was good, I burst out laughing in the middle of the office and I got quite a few dodgy looks........

Can't belive people actually fell for it! :lol:

You get 10/10 from me for both delivery and execution :clap: :clap:

Most reactions

Back