Advice appreciated

vanalisa

Fish Aficionado
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am using my Android
Smart(yeah, right)phone to communicate on the forum. I need help unravelling my brain over my tanks, stocking, compatability, parameters, etc.
Problem is it takes forever to do this. If I want correct spelling, grammar, etc.
If I were to draw a picture of my tanks and fish would anybody be kind enough to help me make some decisions? I really need the advice as I impulse bought 2 GUPPIES!!! that I really like. I want one more.

I will illustrate everything so maybe it will be easier to get an idea of my conundrum.
I need help...(yes yes I know we all need help).:););):lol::lol::-(:hyper::hey::-:whistle:
Guess who figured out how to put in smilies?

My favorite is :fish:followed by:
:yahoo: :rofl: and :fun:...oh, and o_O

Oh, I found the smilie section where one can add different smilies than the regular 6.

So I added a bunch for fun. My favorite is :fish:

Hi all,
I am using my Android
Smart(yeah, right)phone to communicate on the forum. I need help unravelling my brain over my tanks, stocking, compatability, parameters, etc.
Problem is it takes forever to do this. If I want correct spelling, grammar, etc.
If I were to draw a picture of my tanks and fish would anybody be kind enough to help me make some decisions? I really need the advice as I impulse bought 2 GUPPIES!!! that I really like. I want one more.

I will illustrate everything so maybe it will be easier to get an idea of my conundrum.
I need help...(yes yes I know we all need help).:););):lol::lol::-(:hyper::hey::-:whistle:
Guess who figured out how to put in smilies?

My favorite is :fish:followed by:
:yahoo: :rofl: and :fun:...oh, and o_O

I don't know how to help since I have no idea what your question or issue is.

I don't know how to help since I have no idea what your question or issue is.
I am trying to figure out my stocking options, where my specific fish would be best suited, and compatability
My phone takes forever to enter my text, so I thought I could draw a diagram and take a picture of it and post. Hope that makes sense

Well there will not be a chart or drawing to use today. I didn't have time to make one.

What happened was I had a chance to get help moving furniture and taking out junk. So I lost a key during all this and have been looking for that. I just hope it didn't go into the trash or its locksmith time. Bummed.

My phone takes forever to enter my text, so I thought I could draw a diagram and take a picture of it and post. Hope that makes sense
Clear the history and cache. Transfer pictures to an external hard-drive (back up drive).
Format the memory card (if it has one) after transferring pictures to a back up drive.
Turn your phone off completely and let it reboot.

Most reactions

Back