Adhesive Food Pellets

Seidge

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Its the first time i've used one of those adhesive pellets to feed fish.

They really annoyed me, at first i thought it would be cool to watch the fish eat in a different way, until they started nipping the crap out of each other instead of eating.

Also there must be at least 3 weeks worth of food in one of those tablets, it just kept on going. Mostly the fish where spitting most of it out and now my tank is covered in it, what a waste. I tried to remove it after about 10 minutes as it wasnt even half gone and had already caused a catastrophe but it was stuck solid so i made even more of a mess getting the thing off.

I am Angry now :crazy:

What do you all think of adhesive food pellets?

? i've never heard of them. who makes them?

also, what tanks/fish have you got? i was curious to see why your fish were "nipping" each other and spitting most of the pellet out, but you don't have anything listed in your profile.

IMO, most of those sticky and weekend/vacation feeders are just a good way to foul a tank as opposed to feed the fish. The best foods are still the ones that float or sink.

No they aren't supposed to be weekend feeders Teelie.

There a separate type of food, we sell the Interpet ones at work and use them on some of the tank and find them very good food.

Stick to the glass and all the fish come out and feast on them. If your tank isn't stocked fully yet though your fish might not be able to eat them all. I haven't heard of Phillips though, stick to the well known makes IME.

Most reactions

Back